Mr & Mrs Chee

Yes!!! Congratulations!!!

Congrats to the happy ukester couple!!!

Petey

That's wonderful! Congratulations to them and happy honeymoon!

Absolutely! That is like a Uke Royalty Wedding! Many, many years of happiness to you both!

May you have a million babies (if that's your thing, that is).

Lovely.

Terrific twosome! Congrats on getting hitched!

I could see that special sparkle in their eyes at the Tampa Bay Ukulele Getaway 2013. An awesome couple that actually compliments each others playing style. Just a sweet couple.....as well as great players and trainers.

It was a great wedding. (BTW, contrary to the title of the post there are no significant name changes.)

Attachments

• IMG_0218.jpg
    IMG_0218.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF2682.jpg
    DSCF2682.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 39
  • DSCF2711.jpg
    DSCF2711.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 38
  • DSCF2725.jpg
    DSCF2725.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 40
Congrats to the happy couple.
I'm so impressed that they both spent the weekend before the wedding doing the UkeNJ event. Looking forward to having them back again.

Yeah, thanks for the pics Chuck. I can't think of a more fabulous couple. Wish we could have attended.
Congrats to the happy couple!
I voted to have them come back to TBUG again....

After meeting them and spending time with them at last weekend's UKE NJ 3! (thanks Scooter!), I can confidently say that...

They are each a fine example of a wonderful human being, IMHO, and I am so happy that they found each other and are together.

I love them both, as a person and for their music, and they have renewed my faith in believing that true love is actually real, and not just a fantasy.

Plus, their music as a duo is so amazing!!! OMG, I am getting all choked up. :)

so, CONGRATS to the newly-weds!

Top Bottom