wanted U-Bass

Status
Not open for further replies.

shortcircuit

Reaction score
Looking for a used U-Bass. acoustic or solid body.
If you like can also do some trade with cash etc. Ukuleles or mini baby Taylor guitar or Ovation bass

While not a Kala-branded U-Bass...this might interest you:

You can get a used Rondo Hadean uke bass for less than half of a name-brand...I have one of each of the solid-body and acoustic versions and they have a few models that are currently ON SALE for Labor Day, as per the email they sent yesterday...(sale ends MONDAY Sept 7 2015, or TOMORROW as the time of this post)

FYI: the white solid-body model is on sale for $125!

Go here: http://www.rondomusic.com/ and in the blue bar across of the top of the page, where is says PRODUCT SEARCH, type in 'uke bass' (without the quotes) and you will see them.

There are a few threads here about them here on UU with posts from kohanmike, kaysax, mrufino1 and myself (all owners of said Rondo uke basses) if you search any of the following terms:

rondo
hadean
omega
bass uke

Hope this helps! :)

Booli- I was thinking about that. I had read most of the threads on it. Price sure is right. Im kinda shopping for my 21 year old daughter. she can play anything! She started when she was five on guitar. Then sax for seven years. thanks for the tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom