KoAloha Soprano Pineapple ~ Gorgeous

hibiscus

Reaction score
SOLD

OIMG_0867.jpgIMG_0864.jpg 9/6/2015

Item Description
This Soprano Ukulele model is called the "Pineapple" model, and has an all-rounded body in the shape of a pineapple. It has the same features and finish as the Standard Soprano.

Specifications: •All Hawaiian Koa Body
•CNC Shaped Sapele Neck
•TUSQ(tm) Nut and Saddle
•KoAloha 5-pointed Crown Headstock and Fretboard
•12-Fret Fretboard, joined at the 12th Fret
•All Hawaiian Koa Binding on the edge of the Fretboard
•Friction Tuners
•KoAloha’s Patented "Musubi" Soundhole
•High Gloss Finish (Body)

KoAloha Ukulele is proud to be regarded as one of the premier ukulele builders. Their reputation for sound and quality are the result of the continuous pursuit of perfection. Each ukulele is meticulously and lovingly crafted by hand.

I am selling this ukulele because my arthritis is making it impossible to play. It's also hard to type, so I copied and pasted the description. You can look up the stats on this and hear it on You Tube. It is a real beauty and sounds fantastic! I am (was) a music teacher, and this uke is in an a controlled environment and has about 20 hours on it, or les

Attachments

• ka2.jpg
    ka2.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 222
  • ka3.jpg
    ka3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 172
  • ka4.jpg
    ka4.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:
Sorry to hear about the arthritis. That is one good looking pineapple! Good luck with the sale. If you ever decide to part ways with the Black Bear sopranino, please let me know.

Thank you for your good wishes. This is a wonderful little ukulele! Sent you an email.

Any offers? L Any advice? Thank you.

Last edited:
I too have a Koaloha pineapple and love it!

Have patience, sometimes it just takes a little while for the right buyer to emerge.

If that were a concert, I'd be all over it. Patience, it will sell...that uke is sweet!

I've seen some very nice ukes listed lately but not many getting sold, or at least not right away. I think it's a slow season right now. Give it some time and see how it goes. If not, you can always wait a few months and try again.

Thank you for your advice. Patience, patience!

Still hoping. . . super buy

Last edited:
Beautiful Koa. Best I have seen recently in a KoAloha. Good Luck.

Bumping again. . . one of my pet peeves is having a fantastic instrument that just sits around.

That's a gorgeous KoAloha, hibiscus. Exceptional Koa. Great to see you back on UU, too.

The only reason that impeccable uke hasn't flown out to the postman: while you were away, the bubble popped. ;-/

Keep the faith. Always enjoy your great posts.

Thanks Coolkayaker. I really want to find a home for this ukulele. I have never seen one as pretty, and the sound is beautiful! I play the sopranino now, another outstanding instrument.

I have had a couple of questions lately, so here is another chance for this fine instrument.:D

Top Bottom