Reputable Online Ukulele Vendors?

gryphonstrings.com

Ukulele Friend. I had a very good experience with Shawn.

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th this. Shawn is great to deal with. I've bought 4 nice ukes from him

ukulele4u on ebay is good as well. I've bought a couple from him.

I've also had good experiences with elderly.com bernunzios.com gryphonstrings.com

As far as uke companies that I've dealt with online - Mainland ukes!!! Boat Paddle ukes, Flea/Fluke - Flea Market Music, Koaloha! Great experiences with them.

Ditto on Flea Market Music (and MGM).

JJ

Rob is a new sponsor of ours, ukuleleshop.net is his website. He's a really nice guy. If you're in VA, he actually has a ukulele store you can check out outside of Richmond.

I 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th this. Shawn is great to deal with. I've bought 4 nice ukes from him

I've also had good experiences with elderly.com bernunzios.com gryphonstrings.com

As far as uke companies that I've dealt with online - Mainland ukes!!! Boat Paddle ukes, Flea/Fluke - Flea Market Music, Koaloha! Great experiences with them.

Oy vey, Deach - How many ukes do you have? :eek:

A dozen or so. Most of the ukes I buy aren't for me though.

Ah, right.

I kind of had a vision of you having to tiptoe around your house in case this big stack of ukuleles collapsed on you.

I think I need to get this imagination checked over...

I bought my uke from ukulele4u on ebay...
He does seem very nice and my uke was packaged very well when it arrived.

I'll also chime in and say that the Flea Market is also great.

I ordered my first ukulele from them: great quality and great customer service. I had a few questions and they were very prompt, helpful and friendly. They shipped immediately and it was well packed when it arrived. :D

Top Bottom