FS: KoAloha Pineapple Sunday Koa Tenor Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landshark

UU VIP
UU VIP
Reaction score
It has taken me awhile to realize I just have too many ukes. So I am starting with the KoAloha Pineapple Sunday, I bought this brand new barely played it, so it looks and feels brand new. It is a beautiful sounding uke.
I had a MI-Si pickup installed a few years back. I am selling it with the pickup, the charge cord for the pickup, a tuner and hard case I am asking #####plus shipping but I am open to offers, because I am reducing not interested in any trades. No longer for sale found a new home very close by
Uke%209_zpszcysxkt0.jpg

Uke%207_zpshkuikytk.jpg

Uke%206_zpsisupamtn.jpg

Last edited:
Hey...where's "Never met a Koaloha I didn't like" Lenny...??

sam13...better check and see if Lennys OK...:cool:

HAHAHA ... Lenny is on holiday, and I will let him know you were concerned! LOL.

down to $####
and a shot from when I bought a few years ago still looks the same
KoAlohaPineappleSunday1sm.jpg

Last edited:
Hey Bob,

Nice sexy shot of the Pineapple Sunday ...

BTW ... what IS THAT Uke in your picture just below your name? Sweet looking.

Thanks that uke is my custom made Moore Bettah tenor, one of the reasons I am selling this PS is because the MB is number one in the rotation with my Kanile`a custom tenor in second, it is not fair to the PS to just sit in the case

Thanks that uke is my custom made Moore Bettah tenor, one of the reasons I am selling this PS is because the MB is number one in the rotation with my Kanile`a custom tenor in second, it is not fair to the PS to just sit in the case

Sweetness, Bob. Sweetness.

Someone that is looking for the PS will get a really nice Uke at a good price ... good luck with the sale.

Oh man......good luck with sale-stunning uke!

Dropping again now $ #####
Only selling because I have 4 other tenors and this poor uke just sits in the case too much, it deserves a good home

Last edited:
almost a 1000 views and barley a nibble, come on this one very nice uke, make me an offer, make yourself happy

This is a real beauty. I've had my P. Sunday w/ Misi for about 10 yrs now. It's one of my favorite ukes. Do a lot of gigging with it. Tone and playability are excellent and what you want in a uke. This is a great deal! Would get it myself if I didn't already have one.

Great uke don't make me put it back in the closet, down again ##### I will throw in an Oasis as well

I used to foolishly have 6 tenors sold two and now I am just trying to reduce the number to three out of these four.
Even at the number two will sit more than the other one
c2fac8e5-e120-452b-ae2d-2c4ede1c357b_zps3ljghld5.jpg

Last edited:
Actually I am taking this sale down, wife saw it and now she wants it for herself, so I guess it found a good home much closer than expected , Thanks for your interest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom