For Sale Sale- Pono RTSH5 (C) Cedar Pro Classic Tenor Slot Head

Status
Not open for further replies.

nosniv

Reaction score
New Lower Price. SOLD This Uke retails for over $1000 New so someone can get a great deal on this.

This is a cedar top pono pro classic with rosewood body and ebony (radius) fretboard, a slot head and abalone inlay. This is the top of the line from Pono and it looks and sounds great. It is strung low g so about as deep and rich sound as you'll get from a uke. It also has wonderful high tones as well.

IMG_2142.jpgIMG_2141.jpgIMG_2140.jpgIMG_2123.jpg
Long Link
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7bvYSnISFVGanRQQ1J3MTcxV0E

Additional photos and some strum samples available in a shared google drive: https://goo.gl/GXWdM9
Uke is strung low G but I can include a high g if you prefer.

Uke is in very good condition. No scratches, or cracks. Very fine scratch marks from strumming that visible if light is just right. Also a couple very small dents that not visible unless light is just right too. There is some light wearing of the gold plating on the screws on the tuners from rubbing on the case. Info is for full disclosure.

price includes shipping without case, payment via paypal using friends transfer option. Option to buy using paypal purchase with additional paypal insurance if buyer pays for additional costs.

Last edited:
I've had a few transaction with Vinson. Good guy to deal with.

Just a bump to see if anyone has any interest in this. Been traveling and busy with the holidays so havent had time to keep up with the marketplace. Ready to repost it and see if I can upgrade my collection a bit.

How old is the uke? Is there a case available?

Thanks

@Django - There is not a case for this uke. It will be shipped securely.
I'm not the first owner, but I was told it is 3-4 years old.

This is a really great deal ... if you are looking to step up from an entry level ukulele.

A Pro Classic Pono Tenor with slot head is a very nicely made instrument.

Hi Solorule - Thanks for your comments, this is a very nice uke, and as mentioned in the AD I'm just moving it along so I can try some others. I have not shipped before but certainly open to sending it.
Sunday is a great uke and when I get the custom made coffin built there will be a humidified compartment for it so I can take it with me :)

Hi Solorule - Thanks for your comments, this is a very nice uke, and as mentioned in the AD I'm just moving it along so I can try some others. I have not shipped before but certainly open to sending it.
Sunday is a great uke and when I get the custom made coffin built there will be a humidified compartment for it so I can take it with me :)

No Sunday for me then? :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom