Checking interest for martin 14 fret tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dismount

Reaction score
I'm making myself pare down my stuff and my tenor martin is a victim. I am the second owner. Has one boink below bridge. So just checking to see if anyone has interest in pics for 900.00 shipped conus. Sooo..750.00 plus 15.00 shipping before I take it to music store tomorrow ????

Last edited:
Vintage Martins are always collectors' love. Hope someone could buy it. Maybe u may post some photos to seduce real Martin fans if u have the time to do so, good luck to the sale!

Need pictures and full disclosure of cracks, scraps etc. this could sell nicely for you.

I agree that large pictures would help so people can see what your describing. These 14 fret older Martins are harder to find then the earlier 12 fret ones. Yours is probably a model 1 but if you have a 2 or better or just being koa, this would sell in a heartbeat. So, pictures or a bigger description is best.

Good luck with the sale, at one time I remember the 14 fret ones always going for 12 to 1500. Times changed with the reproductions from the same company.

I'm making myself pare down my stuff and my tenor martin is a victim. I am the second owner. Has one boink below bridge. So just checking to see if anyone has interest in pics for 900.00 shipped conus. Sooo..750.00 plus 15.00 shipping before I take it to music store tomorrow ????
the way to check interest is to put a uke up for sale at a price you decide, then if people are interested they contact you. I don't get all this checking interest stuff? either you are selling it or not? your 3 posts are confusing. $900, 750 + $15,or just checking to see if anyone bites then decide?

Last edited:
900.00 no interest put750.00. interest. posted 3 sets of pics since notifications so I have price and 8 pics on the website. dont know what else i can do except close the thread and forget it

so I have price and 8 pics on the website.[/QUOTE]

Haven't seen any pics??? maybe didn't post them to this thread?

so I have price and 8 pics on the website.

Haven't seen any pics??? maybe didn't post them to this thread?[/QUOTE]

Look further down in the Marketplace. The OP didn't put them in this thread.

this is the one nice deed I will do today
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom