Just want to say thank you for sharing here.

Gary Gill

Reaction score
I have learned much here and will continue to do so.

Many thanks to Chuck, Beau, Pete, Allen, Timbuck and so many others who have shared their knowledge and experience.

You have set a goal of excellence and quality that I dream of achieving.

And I certainly appreciate the forum and the moderators that make this possible.

Thanks

I feel the same way! I've learned so much.

I agree. So much of what is posted here inspires me. For instance, that peg head thing from Beau with the elephant drinking just sends me into the shop to try my luck. Ha ha ha! I am so not worthy! But I had fun and isn't that the point?

I know I'd feel pretty lost without this place. It's the best forum I've ever joined, and that includes quite a few.

Ditto to that! I spend more time and learn more here than on any other forum. That includes Modern Vespa!:D Thanks for the help and inspiration!

Bob

I am quite humbled to be 'thanked'. Can't say I participate much these days... what I have noticed is there are less people posting with the apparent aim to light the spark of an argument. I like calm :)

My pleasure!!!

My career as a young luthier started as teaching luthiery to new students at Gilet Guitars.

I enjoy passing on what I know as that is really all I (and everyone) have in life.

Top Bottom