FS - Rob Collins Tinguitar Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Walker78

Reaction score
Here for sale is my fantastic Rob Collins Tinguitar Cedar/Rosewood soprano with hard case.

I'm asking for £200 ($308) (€272)

Overall great condition with some strum marks in the top. Cedar has a tendency to show marks more than some other woods.
Great action, perfect intonation, lovely mellow sound.

These are around £400 and there's usually a 5 month+ wait time, so here's a chance to grab yourself one sooner with the added bonus of it being played in and the Cedar top has really opened up.

Here are the basic specs.

Cedar top.
Rosewood back and sides.
Mahogany neck.
Rosewood face plate.
New Aquila strings.

The case is a Kala Uke Crazy hard case which is in top condition. It has a built in thermometer/hygrometer and costs around £60 new.

Shipping fully insured is -

£20 UK.
$55 U.S.
€40 Europe.

PayPal preferred please.

Thanks for looking!

Darren.

Last edited:
Looks lovely. I'm a big fan of Rob's work. Good luck with your sale, whoever buys it will not be disappointed :)

Just chipping in that I bought a different soprano from Darren a few weeks back, and it went very smooth -- so thumbs up for him as a seller. :)

Just chipping in that I bought a different soprano from Darren a few weeks back, and it went very smooth -- so thumbs up for him as a seller. :)

Cheers Mivo, appreciate the kind comments.

Just a quick note, I replaced the Aquilas with a set of Martin M600 today and it sounds even better. Fluorocarbons definitely suit this instrument. Open to sensible offers by the way. Cheers

Darren,

This is killin me I so want this little uke!! I can Pay Pal you 360 today that should cover everything

Mark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom