For Sale (in UK): New KoAloha KCM-00 concert ukulele with case and tuner

upskydowncloud

Reaction score
hi everyone,

This is quite ridiculous because you may remember I posted a new ukulele day in July for this ukulele! See this thread:

http://forum.ukuleleunderground.com/showthread.php?108991-New-Ukulele-Day-KoAloha-Concert

After buying the uke I've found that I'm simply not playing it. It's an amazing instrument with a great, bright sound but I keep going back to my trusty Kamaka. I am clearly a one ukulele type of person! As a result, my KoAloha uke is now for sale.

This a new handmade KoAloha KCM-00 solid Hawaiian Koa concert ukulele which I bought in July 2015. It's an amazing instrument with a great, bright sound but I keep going back to my trusty Kamaka and think I'm an one ukulele type of person. As a result, I'm looking to sell my KoAloha.

This a new handmade KoAloha KCM-00 solid Hawaiian Koa concert ukulele which I bought in July 2015. I've only played it a handful of times and it is in the exact new condition shown in the photographs.

The build quality and sound of this ukulele is excellent. The sound is very bright and has a unique island-style sound which you'd expect from a builder as good as KoAloha. The koa wood on this model is very impressive and I think has a nice curl to it. I'd say it's louder than my Kamaka!

The specification is below:

• Solid Hawaiian koa body
  • Koa fretboard with koa binding
  • Mahogany neck
  • TusQ Nut
  • High gloss finish
  • KoAloha's patented Musubi sound hole
  • KoAloha 5-ponted crown headstock with logo
  • KoAloha red friction tuners
  • 17 frets

The uke has the production date stamped at the foot of the neck inside the body and the date is October 2014.

I will include the pictured hard case and a clip on tuner - both in as new condition. I have the original labels from the sale too and will include them.

I'll record a sounds sample as soon as I can.

These are pretty difficult to come by in the UK, especially in as new condition. I'm looking for GBP 600 + delivery (or collection in London), with payment through PayPal with the buyer covering the PayPal fees. The case and tuner are included as above.

Please let me know if you have any questions!

uu1.jpg

uu2.jpg

uu3.jpg

uu4.jpg

Last edited:
Something seems to have gone horribly wrong with my advert, argh! Will try and fix it.

Top Bottom