DEVINE Custom Ukulele - One of the masterpiece

Gamo Lab

Reaction score
Devine Ukulele is one of the best hand made ukulele in the world and wait for 2 years in queue to start building the ukulele. I have just got this ukulele last year, March 2014. I rarely play this ukulele. It is under the perfect an d very new condition. This ukulele is Tenor size and made of rarely and exotic wood . Soundboard is Maui Salvaged Redwood, while Back and Side is Brazilian Rosewood. Fingerboard is Ebony wood with Devine signature inlay. At the top on the back body, there is an additional woodened Devine Logo. This ukulele looks simple but not simply made. Sound is really mellow and sweet. Sustain of the sound is amazing long. This ukulele comes with Ameritage hard case. Here is the sound sample of this ukulele

The reason to sell is to gather the fund for building my own house. I sell this masterpiece ukulele at US$6,800 (last price) including shipping cost. Payment by PayPal is preferrable.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 313
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 244
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.7 KB · Views: 217
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 215
Last edited:
A beautiful DeVine! Good luck with the sale!

I could say that this ukulele is a new one. I touch and play this uke few times. Please email me if you are interested in.

DEVINE Custom Ukulele with Brazilian Rosewood B&S - Adjust the price

I have adjust the price down to US$7,200 including the shipping cost.

Beautiful uke...good luck with sale.

(Last Price) DEVINE Custom Ukulele with Brazilian Rosewood B&S

Devine Ukulele is one of the best hand made ukulele in the world and wait for 2 years in queue to start building the ukulele. I have just got this ukulele last year, March 2014. I rarely play this ukulele. It is under the perfect an d very new condition. This ukulele is Tenor size and made of rarely and exotic wood . Soundboard is Maui Salvaged Redwood, while Back and Side is Brazilian Rosewood. Fingerboard is Ebony wood with Devine signature inlay. At the top on the back body, there is an additional woodened Devine Logo. This ukulele looks simple but not simply made. Sound is really mellow and sweet. Sustain of the sound is amazing long. This ukulele comes with Ameritage hard case. Here is the sound sample of this ukulele

The reason to sell is to gather the fund for building my own house. I sell this masterpiece ukulele at US$6,800 (last price) including shipping cost. Payment by PayPal is preferrable.[/QUOTE]

Love the tone and this tune "Autumn Leaves", so beautiful. Good luck with the sale!

This is a beautiful uke, and every time I look at it I think...maybe... but then I remember the problems I'd have in importing Brazilian rosewood to the UK and I know I have to pass. Good luck though!

This is a beautiful uke, and every time I look at it I think...maybe... but then I remember the problems I'd have in importing Brazilian rosewood to the UK and I know I have to pass. Good luck though!

This ukulele is made lawfully. Eric Devine legally bought this brazilian rw set from the supplier in Brazil. In addition, this wood set has already been preceded into instrument. If you are really interested in buying this uke, I try to find some supported document for you (but not promised).

Sorry...I'm not in any way saying it's been made unlawfully, but there are really strict restrictions on import where I'm based (the European Union). It's really affected the vintage guitar market very badly!

Top Bottom