UU kelly green t-shirts

TheWannabe90

Reaction score
maybe a needless thread, but I was wondering if anyone bought one and could show a picture of it...
I'm considering one since the blacks and browns never seem to be in stock, they are way too popular apparently :p
And since shipping it to belgium is 8$ extra I just wanted to know what it looks like...
thanks

Here is a picture of me with my urine sample.
DSC00855.jpg

A picture of me at a bagpipe convention. I didn't think anyone would notice my unconventional bagpipe...I mean, no one noticed I'm wearing my fanny pack over my shoulder.

DSC00864.jpg

Last edited:
Here I am at the "I Love the Color Red but I'm Color Blind Parade."

DSC00838.jpg

Deach, don't save that stuff up for later dude. Leave it at the counter and be done with it... You must be one of those people that save up used tissues, plastic riceball wrappers, the Big Mac box because it's so sturdy, and almost full garbage bags because you never know when some trash comes around that will fit in the little spot that is still free...

T-shirt color: the bearded, white-boy deach is pretty spot on, but compare it to the UU store model pic and avergae the two. A fresh, green but not grass green, summer color. Get it, I am sure you will not regret it! :nana:

(russ buss poetry contest aftereffect, sorry about that)

Belize

Lounging in a Hammock in Belize
attachment.php

Attachments

• P3021056.jpg
    P3021056.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
dominicfoundthemooon in 3........2...........1....... :D

Last edited:
Somebody behind me has really cold hands!!

DSC00864.jpg

Does anyone know how to play Cats Cradle? I forget where the yarn goes next?

358584784.jpg

well thanks for the intimate photos you shared with us all,
I think I will order one. But let me get this straight,
the side effects of the shirt are apparently

-green urine
-color blindness
-look retarded
-become a perfect target to be made fun of by deach
-...did I miss one?

Well that's still better than most of my other shirts...

Thanks a lot

well thanks for the intimate photos you shared with us all,
i think i will order one. But let me get this straight,
the side effects of the shirt are apparently

-green urine
-color blindness
-look retarded
-become a perfect target to be made fun of by deach
-...did i miss one?

Well that's still better than most of my other shirts...

Thanks a lot

lmao! !

Found in the new success poster catalog spring 2009

Picture3.png

Peached: A. Form of bribery with ukuleles in return for friends, status, accolades, and other happy things. B. Compensation for off key singing and sour note plucking given in the form of ukuleles to all those who have endured a full video screening. (ex. I was having trouble making friends, but after peaching a few folks I was let in to the club.) (ex. I am not a "player" I just peach a lot)

For every poster purchased (1.99 with shipping and handling) $10,000 will be awarded to every child who was coaxed into "Peach Ranch" with the gift a a ukulele. The money will be for the counseling of the family and child.

(i thought getting DEACHED meant you for a free ukulele.. not burned!! this is my attempt at retribution.. waking up with a hangover to this DEACHING was so much fun... okay.. back to bed for me!!)

Top Bottom