WTB: Elec/Acoustic Concert

BacaSoul33

Reaction score
Just what the title says, looking to buy a cheapish electric/acoustic concert uke. Will be doing a little recording but want a solid acoustic ukulele as well. can spend anywhere from $150-$300 open to other price options though as well. thanks!!

Yesterday I got the first four Eddy Finn electric concerts. They are a matt finished dark mahogany colour. They are $125 plus shipping. They have the new silk Aquila strings (reentrant) and open geared tuners with white grips. Since/If you will be my first buyer--[-I am first-- and all four are like peas in a pod;I did not cherry pick the best one] if you do not have a tuner - in fact even if you do- I will include one and you can gift it to someone else. I will also include a strap if you tell me what colour.

Last edited:
Yesterday I got the first four Eddy Finn electric concerts. They are a matt finished dark mahogany colour. They are $125 plus shipping. They have the new silk Aquila strings (reentrant) and open geared tuners with white grips. Since/If you will be my first buyer--[-I am first-- and all four are like peas in a pod;I did not cherry pick the best one] if you do not have a tuner - in fact even if you do- I will include one and you can gift it to someone else. I will also include a strap if you tell me what colour.

what is the exact model of the ukes?

They have the new silk Aquila strings (reentrant)

Has Aquila released new strings since the LAVA last October 2014 and the 'NEW' REDS since June 2015?

Or are you referring to the 'Super Nylgut' strings?

Please share! :)

All of the previous strings have been a flat finish white, but these have a pearl like sheen to them. I have yet to make contact with Curtis Daly of Aquila USA to find out what they are. There is far less string drag than any other string set I have ever use.

Top Bottom