Jake Shimabukuro is returning to the Franklin Theatre in Tennessee (October 2015)

Yes sir! I'm planning on being there!

Always a wonderful evening when you get to hear Jake. Saw him at Roy Sakuma's Uke Festival last July. His former mates from Pure Heart joined him for a few numbers. He usually comes to my area in Conn. 1-2 times a year. Closest he's coming this tour is Tarrytown, NY. We're planning on going, I'm planning on being sick the next day of work. Cough, cough!!!!!
Enjoy the show and be sure to stick around for the meet and greet. A really nice individual, humble and unfailingly polite.

Enjoy the show and be sure to stick around for the meet and greet. A really nice individual, humble and unfailingly polite.

I've never been to one of his concerts before, and didn't know there would be a "meet and greet" afterwards. Sounds like a great idea.

I've seen Jake 7-8 times and the only times he didn't do a meet and greet was at the festival in Waikiki. He had to get to another commitment. Depending on the theater he will pose for pictures. Sometimes the theater has a policy of no photos with the artists. Usually the places that seat around500-600. don't permit photos. The staff wants to go home I guess. I've seen Jake in both small and larger theaters. He usually does pictures in the smaller places.

So glad I joined tonite. Would never have known of concert! Will be a drive but got my tickets just now... Thankful hubby enjoys my music interests to! We saw Keola Beamer last winter in Memphis. Keola was the first local musician I got hooked into.. was so excited to see him and his wife perform. Now this... I must be in heaven.

Top Bottom