Ukulele Strap

Dachness

Reaction score
thats the same one i have...does the trick for me...i didnt really look into any others though

thats the same one i have...does the trick for me...i didnt really look into any others though

What size ukelele do you have? I took a look at the suggestion for the other strap and one review says that hook part gets in the way of the strings on their soproano.

I have a Kamaka Soprano so I choose the AU one if it is less likely to have clearance issues.

Do you have a soproano and is string clearance an issue?

Thanks,

i havent really given both a thorough look but seems to me they're about the same. I'd say get either one. at the same time. go check out local shops on the island. most shops carry them. location kailua? if i remember correctly, windward mall has music mac on the 2nd floor. they should be stocked with ukulele straps for about the same price. no waiting for your shipment, local service, and its right in your area :).

What size ukelele do you have? I took a look at the suggestion for the other strap and one review says that hook part gets in the way of the strings on their soproano.

I have a Kamaka Soprano so I choose the AU one if it is less likely to have clearance issues.

Do you have a soproano and is string clearance an issue?

Thanks,

yes i have a soprano and i havent had any problems with string clearance...if youre worried about it though go check it out at the stores by you! but i havent had a problem

I stole a strap from my sisters mini-learner guitar, and it fits perfectly with my tenor.

Anything that clips into the sound hole kind of gives me the willies...don't like the idea of something clinging to the wood, and also kind of bugs me to have the strap running across the sound board like that...

I use a Planet Waves mandolin strap on my Pono PTS-E - because it has the pickup, there's a strap button/jack on the bottom; the top is tied to the headstock. I'm a hefty guy and it fits me, though I had to widen the hole a bit where it goes on the button. Adding a button for a strap is EASY, even for someone who's all thumbs (like me) - I've done that, too, and the results were great.

Top Bottom