Kala ka-kslng gloss koa soprano longneck

Status
Not open for further replies.

vcs700s

Reaction score
I am thinning the herd as I am gravitating toward the tenor and baritone size. There will be a few ukes coming, mostly soprano and concert scale.

I purchased this uke from HMS and had them add the gold strap pins. It is in new condition and comes with a Uke Crazy case.Of course with the great set-up that HMS does it plays great!

Here is what HMS's website says about it- This ukulele has a soprano size body and a concert length neck. Many people like this combination because you still get that classic soprano tone but with a little more room and range on your fretboard. This one looks really nice with a beautiful laminate koa body, maple binding, gloss finish, and gold Grover tuning keys.

$195 including standard shipping. I accept Paypal gift.

Message me or email me at vicschmeltz@gmail.com

image1.jpgimage2.jpgimage3.jpgimage4.jpg

I recently played this model at a local retailer in the area ... I was quite impressed with the workmanship of the Ukulele. It sounded great.

I purchased the solid spruce top version of this uke with a Uke Crazy case from vcs700s (Vic) and it just arrived today.

I was just as he described it - The uke and case were in like new condition and it sounds great with a nice feel and action.

Very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks Vic.

I purchased the solid spruce top version of this uke with a Uke Crazy case from vcs700s (Vic) and it just arrived today.

I was just as he described it - The uke and case were in like new condition and it sounds great with a nice feel and action.

Very pleasant to deal with.

Thanks Vic.

Thank you Lewis for the kind remarks.

The pleasure was all mine!

I recently played this model at a local retailer in the area ... I was quite impressed with the workmanship of the Ukulele. It sounded great.

Great playing and sounding Uke. It has a laminated Koa body but sounds fantastic!

Set-up by HMS so it plays perfect! Give it a try at a great price.

Bump for a beautiful ukulele.

$175 including standard shipping, case and Oasis humidifier.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom