FS: Bruko No. 2 Soprano Ukulele - Solid Maple Construction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Telperion

Reaction score
SOLD: Bruko No. 2 Soprano Ukulele - Solid Maple Construction

SOLD - I have a beautiful little Bruko soprano ukulele the I purchased about a year ago. It's a model No. 2, and is almost entirely solid maple construction (top, back, sides, neck). Only the bridge and the nut are different, and I believe they are rosewood. The finish is natural, and the maple is a nice pale blonde color, with delicate grain pattern. Fine black/white/black rosette. Tuners are friction pegs, and it is strung with Worth Browns. I am selling it with a very nice Cordoba padded gig back that comes with a shoulder strap.

This is a very well made ukulele that is easy to play. It has great intonation, and the sound is trademark Bruko - it's bright and has some bark, but still warm and articulate when finger picked. I am selling for the simple reason that it does not get played. I tend to only play my tenor.

Price is $SOLD, which will include paypal fees and shipping within the U.S. At this time, I would like to limit the sale to domestic buyers only. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

IMG_2453.jpgIMG_2454.jpgIMG_2456.jpgIMG_2457.jpg

Last edited:
sending pm

Yay me!!! Very glad I surfed UU today. I usually see things way too late.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom