Now how did that happen?

bbycrts

Reaction score
I think I must've blacked out for a bit this morning...when I came to, the eBay page was up on a Kala Flamed Spalted Maple Soprano, saying I'd purchased it...

Whoa...I'm becoming a ukulele junkie.

Blackouts.

It probably won't be too long until some private investigator shows up at work with a blackmail offer and some illicit pictures of me and a sexy little concert sitting together at a bar, me buying her drinks and stroking her curves, she singing sweet little tunes as my fingers tickle her strings...

Next thing I know I'll be in the gutter downtown, wallowing around shamefully with some cheap little gift shop uke...

Sigh.

Now it's just the waiting game until the ka-fms shows its wily little head on my doorstep...

...i think these (un)fortunate things happen to a lot of us around here...

Still in denial?

Sounds like. Blackout...don't remember....First step to recovery is admitting there is a problem. Methinks you are having WAY too much fun to want to recover at all.

could be worse...
could have been a fiddle!!!

Nice choice though, I play one alot at the local Uke shop, I keep fighting the urge to get one to match my Tenor.

Last edited:
There are far worse addictions... like tubas.

Lol congrats on the new uke, I have the tenor of the uke and its great. You might want to look up UAA (Ukulele Addicts Anonymous) meetings around your area. jk

I think I must've blacked out for a bit this morning...when I came to, the eBay page was up on a Kala Flamed Spalted Maple Soprano, saying I'd purchased it...

Whoa...I'm becoming a ukulele junkie.

Blackouts.

It probably won't be too long until some private investigator shows up at work with a blackmail offer and some illicit pictures of me and a sexy little concert sitting together at a bar, me buying her drinks and stroking her curves, she singing sweet little tunes as my fingers tickle her strings...

Next thing I know I'll be in the gutter downtown, wallowing around shamefully with some cheap little gift shop uke...

Sigh.

Now it's just the waiting game until the ka-fms shows its wily little head on my doorstep...

It's only a matter of time! The spalted maple is oh so pretty along with it's sexy spruce top. A bit petite though.

Ok, the uke fairy thing worries me. :eek:

me too, but without the blackout

Hey, I bought one of those too, and on the same day! However, I did walk into a store to buy mine (lucky me). I got the long neck soprano, but they had a concert sized one that was beautiful too. When I walked in the store, the owner was actually talking to the Kala rep (prices are going up). Anyway, I have had a little time to play it, and I really, really like it. And I really like the Flame Spalted Maple. The Kala brochure says it's a limited edition, so I think it's a good time to get one.

Congrats on the new uke!

–Lori

HAHAHA....I bought a KALA KA-ASMTEC 2 weeks ago off of ebay from MGM and I loved it so much, I bought another one on sunday and will be expecting it tomorrow. I also went and purchased an Roland Micro Cube amp, finger picks, string winders...and many more to come! But I bought da second uke for my buddy! I only have 2 really, but my next uke will be a custom made...not sure from whom though!

Top Bottom