Most sencere apology

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassie

Reaction score
Everybody. I want to apologize for all the chaos I caused. I didn't realize how badly it would upset you all. If I could, I would have Let every one of you send me a uke. Yes, making a uke would be cool. I was only trying to tell you all how I feel. I really love you guys. I'm not trying to play head games or start some kind of experiment. Can you forgive me? Please do? If you will forgive me, I'll not post anymore about my UAS. I'll keep it hidden and when I get one, I'll let you all know. Of Course, I'll let you all hear it when the time comes. Thank you all for trying. Please, find it in your heart to forgive me? If you do, Please respond. I'm really worried now. I didn't realize it would cause this much trouble. I didn't join to upset people or play games. I wanted to talk and get to now other uke players so I can learn to play really well. Yes. I thought the uke addiction would be something for people to laugh at. Please let me know if you do forgive me? I forgive all of you for getting upset with me. I'm really really really really really sorry. From now on, I'll only post when I need help or have something you can enjoy.

Senserely,
Cassie

Last edited:
Nothing to forgive Girl. I feel some were more frustrated not being able to help out a fellow uker. Is there a reason your mother has such control over you being you are 31? Have you spoken with your mother about being offered a uke or just assumed she would say no? Many of us here have given or bought ukes for others to enjoy because we understand the importance of making music in life.

One way of getting away with giving a stranger your mailing address would be for us to send Mim a certain amount of money and you or your mother contact her for a choice in an instrument. She, then in turn could send you the one you choose. In the meantime you could cut out the shape of a uke on a piece of cardboard. Draw in frets and strings to practice making chord shapes.

Stay strong Cassie, we're here to support you. Relax, Enjoy Be Happy.

Thank you so very much Patrick? I was worried I might have to deactivate my account. If I could find a big enough piece of cardboard, I could get my dad or mom to fix it into a practice uke. Mom doesn't let me or my sister give strangers our address or telephone number. I understand she's trying to be protective. Sometimes it's annoying. For the longest time, she wouldn't even let me download software onto my laptop but I showed her that I know how to check for viruses.

Aloha Cassie,
Nobody is upset with you i promise, we all want to help you and we enjoy your posts. Im sure your parents
Are worried about giving you your personal information such as your address and phone.
As patrick suggests, you can contact a dealer and we can send or get it there. If you know what size you like
It would help. The ukulele is a happy instrument, and fun.. there is the soprano(smallest), concert(medium),
Tenor(a little bigger than (medium), and the baritone(largest). Tell us your height and if you have skinny or
Fat fingers or long or short. And we can help you get a ukulele sent to you.. if you are uncomfortable yet tell
Nickie. And she will tell me. We are your friends here and want to help. Keep posting too, we love your posts
Your friend, stan

Cassie, no harm done but it may be time to move on and forget the earlier posts that didn't work out. As you've said, post again when you have questions or have something to share.

I'm going to close this one. The responses so far demonstrate that no one bears you ill will and everyone wishes you the best. Let's leave it here so this one doesn't get as mixed up as what has gone before.

Thanks.

Good luck to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom