Ohana spruce/willow soprano

whistleman123

Reaction score
I'm considering an Ohana SK-70WG spruce/willow soprano, but cannot find any reviews!

Any opinions on Ohana in general and this model in particular?

I own 5 Ohanas and they're all outstanding instruments. The quality is very consistent imho. Contact Mim and see if she can do a demo for you.

I own 5 Ohanas and they're all outstanding instruments. The quality is very consistent imho. Contact Mim and see if she can do a demo for you.

Copy that. I own four Ohanas (three purchased from Mim, one used). Love 'em all. I also own the concert Ohana cedar/willow and it's gorgeous and a great player. Mim's terrific if you're unsure where to buy.

I have previously owned the SK-70MG which is Spruce/flamed mahogany, also the SK-50WG Cedar/willow. Both were a joy to play. I preferred the Spruce model and thought it sounded better than the cedar. That willow back and sides does look great though and based on looks Id chose that one.

Just to add, in my experience Ohanas in general have been fairly consistent and aside from a few slight finish flaws occasionally, Ive been happy. For the price you cant really do better

Top Bottom