New Uke

plunker

Reaction score
Just won a Pono mahogany tenor Ukulele MTD on ebay. Used but thats ok. Can't wait to get it. I might want to put a pick up in my Kala KA T now. Any thoughts, even "DON"T DO IT".
If I knew how to posts pics I would when I get it. There goes the fun money for a while.

262049116832_1.jpg
Just won a Pono mahogany tenor Ukulele MTD on ebay. Used but thats ok. Can't wait to get it. I might want to put a pick up in my Kala KA T now. Any thoughts, even "DON"T DO IT".
There goes the fun money for a while.
Will try to do better pics when I get it. Now, can I proove myself worth of the insturment. Sorry about the double post. Still learning how to do things.
262049116832_1.jpg (7.3 KB)

Last edited:
It looks quite sexy, love the wood pattern. Congrats!

Congrats on your new baby. Would love to see more pics, when you can.

Congrats on your Pono.

If it is any encouragement, I have purchased two ukuleles via eBay. An all solid Spruce/Maple Tenor Kamoa and an all solid Acacia Deluxe Tenor made by Asmus. Both are great players and were in excellent condition.

Some think it is too risky to buy used ukuleles on eBay but I think if you ask questions about the instrument and the setup, the response you get from the seller will help in making a good purchasing decision.

I am happy with both of mine and hope your experience is good as well.

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

First off congrats on a great uke, Pono is da bomb. Got one and love it.

Second.......don't put the pickup in your Kala. Once you start playing the Pono you won't put it down.

Third, you are more than worthy of a fine instrument. If we all had to pass a test to own something nice I would be ukeless.;)

You are obviously born under a lucky star. Congratulations, it's a very nice instrument.

Wow, this has got to be one of the nicest cuts of Mahogany that I've seen on a Pono, congratulations!

Top Bottom