UU Internet Open Mic! March 28 3pm HST (6pm PST)!!!

rayan

Ukulele Underground Staff
UU+
Reaction score
Ok guys, it's been forever and a day since we've done one of these, but it's time to warm up those vocal chords cause we're bringing back the open mic!

March 28 3:00pm HST (6:00PST)

The last few we've done were a lot of fun and we hope to see a lot of old and new faces.

We're doing it a little different this time, we're going to try it with combo of skype and ustream. If you would like to participate, here's what you will need.

1. A webcam
2. A microphone
3. High speed internets
4. A skype account (it's free)

That's it. If you'd like to participate, please sign up in this thread and add me on skype ukuleleunderground and you'll be all set! We'll be doing sound checks 1 hour prior to the performances.

If you just want to watch, all you need to do is tune in the the front page on that date and time and you'll be able to sit back and enjoy the performances.

Thanks guys, it's going to be a lot of fun.

Participating:
mctrmt
kashodi
thejumpingflea
GrumpyCoyote
DoodlesMcDeezleLippy
bornagainjeeper
dominicfoundthemooon
UkuLeLesReggAe
tpBlankenship
KatNaso
Puremarkska
Russ_Buss

Last edited:
I would love to do this! But also another question in the past are people usually really good? cause i dont think i am lol and im kinda new, but i would still love the experience.

I'll be there! Been working on a bunch of tunes.

I would love to do this! But also another question in the past are people usually really good? cause i dont think i am lol and im kinda new, but i would still love the experience.

Theres people of all skill levels that play. You only get 2 songs max so if you only want to play one song that you worked on that's fine. It's all in good fun.

I'd love to join in but Sweden is 11 hours ahead of Hawaii, so that would mean 2 am here in stockholm, and thats way past my bedtime...

Yeah I was thinking the same. I dont think my wife would like to hear me at that time. :)

i'm in! sign me up please

umm,i want to do this one.! ill go look for a webcam and if i can find 1 ill get back to u.

haha ryan, is this what you wanted to test?

i might do this is im not working.

:Edit: crap, i have a jiu jitsu tournament, i wont be bringing my computer with me.

Top Bottom