Low G String sets /Non-Wound

islander92223

Reaction score
I've searched but perhaps not hard enough:

Could anyone please assist me in listing all Uke string brands that do not have wound strings on a low G set?

I want to use them on my Pono Tenor and KoAloha S.C.

I like what came on my Superconcert but am not aware of the brand.. Stock low g from KoAloha non-wound.

Though I like Aquilas, the low g is wound and It seems that I like the non-wound low g better. I know I can simply change out that string, but would like to stay consistent on the brands for all 4.

Not sure if that makes sense. Still a newbie.

Thanks!!

:shaka:

Worth has a low g all fluorocarbon set,

mgm carries fremonts single low g strings.

Correct. As stated above, looking for brands with all 4 strings.... Not individually.

I'll send MGM a note and see if he'll sell them in low g complete sets. I'm sure he will. He's great!!

Doesn't make sense for me to buy the standard set and pay an extra 2.99 for an individual string.

Thanks!!!

Correct. As stated above, looking for brands with all 4 strings.... Not individually.

I'll send MGM a note and see if he'll sell them in low g complete sets. I'm sure he will. He's great!!

Doesn't make sense for me to buy the standard set and pay an extra 2.99 for an individual string.

Thanks!!!

gotcha ;)

i have the worths on an `ukulele with a black low g. look all fancy kine hahaha.

Top Bottom