Nearly Brand New KoAloha Standard Soprano

Status
Not open for further replies.

UkuleleD

Reaction score
koalohasop.jpg

I bought the standard soprano specifically because I couldn't stretch far enough on my tenor to play certain songs. With the soprano I could, but the scale wasn't small enough and it was still difficult. I got a Tangi Manini and problem solved. No longer need the soprano and decided to go with a KoAloha concert for my high g uke instead.

Info
The only thing that separates this from a brand new uke is less then 3 weeks played. Other than that it is exactly as it came to my doorstep, original tags as well. This is a bright, lively, straight off the island sounding uke and I recommend you check out the sound tests herewww.youtube.com/ukuleled. Included is an upgraded beautiful deluxe hardshell case. If you have been looking to buy a soprano in the KoAloha/Kiwaya KTS-5 price range and want to save money while still getting a new uke, this is a great opportunity. 400$ with free standard shipping in the US.

-D

Sorry for being off-topic, but I'm curious about the number of frets you were attempting to stretch. What chords are those?

Sorry for being off-topic, but I'm curious about the number of frets you were attempting to stretch. What chords are those?
G, lemme give you an example:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQY-vGobuiQ&fmt=18
In that particular one you gotta stretch from the 1st to the 7th..just one of the examples though...yea it is very specific but I wanted to have a uke dedicated to ripping songs like that one apart with not struggling on the stretch part

so you are selling your koaloha... sad sad day..... do you already have a concert? that is what i have.. the tangi is cool.. but i am not so sure it would be better than the K! are you selling to upgrade?
Not a sad day my friend :), I don't have use for the soprano so I'm switching it out for the KoAloha concert which came in today, it is gorgious. The tangi is better then the K only because the scale is smaller and that was my specific use for buying the soprano in the first place(tangi scale even smaller then koaloha noah!). I have some strings coming in and once I get em switched out ill have both the KoAloha concert and tangi videos up on the tube.

I'll leave this listing strictly on UU for a little, but if no takers its going straight to fleamarketmusic and ebay where judging by the past it'll go like hot cakes :rofl:

i am interested and sending you a pm

SOLD...gotta love fleamarketmusic, didn't even have to pay ebay fees.....but then again paypal still charged me a 11$ fee haha so one way or another, they'll get ya :D

That was quick . . . KoAloha sold, therefore this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom