Lanikai LU-21T or Kala KA-T?

babyirvin116

Reaction score
i'm not sure which one i should get.
i've played the kala at island legends, but then again i read somewhere that lanikais are better sounding.

personally, im liking the kala, but i havent played the lanikai yet, so idk.

what do you guys think? and what kind of strings should i get?

=================================================================================

or even the KA-C vs. the LU-21C?

Last edited:
I don't think this is the right place for this posting.

But to answer your question, go with the KA-T and string her up with Aquila strings. I have that set up and love it.

But to answer your question, go with the KA-T and string her up with Aquila strings.

Heck, if you get it from MGM, that last step'll already be done for you. :D

JJ

they sound pretty much the same in my opinion, however, the KA-T is so much nicer looking than the LU-21T

they sound pretty much the same in my opinion, however, the KA-T is so much nicer looking than the LU-21T

I agree...if you have the spair cash get a KA-ST i have one and its beautiful...it sounds much better than most tenors in its price range... I got it here

http://compassmusicsales.3dcartstores.com/Kala-KA-ST-Tenor_p_21.html

cheeper than mgm comes with wound GHS strings(unfortunatly) but right now they throw in a gig bag (mgm gives a padded case) and a tuner (MGM gives a pitch pipe) and they give free gifts usually a cloth and peg winder or something along those lines. and they ship FAST!! they also include a letter with some of the best sites for chords and songs and they include a nice printout of a chord chart. Either way MGM or this place its a great uke if you need to spare some change go with the KA-ST from the place i linked to, it seems you know how to put strings on so get a set and your ready to jam...its all your decision bro Good Luck!! :)

Hope that helps^^ trying to express how much i love her isn't that easy =]

Top Bottom