03-21-2009, 10:10 AM
going for free LMK, nevamindcuzirksladat@hotmail.com

lock em

vahn
03-21-2009, 01:02 PM
I'm interested.

vahn
04-02-2009, 10:29 PM
Unfortunately wasnt able to get this due to financial reasons. seen other pics looks good and is a great deal! also I already have a solid body tenor (steel-string though) and they Are great for effects. My steel string is too hard on the hands plus it cant sound doesnt sound uke-y without a piezo, so I really wanted this bad boy. A great deal don't pass it up.

deachforpresident
04-04-2009, 02:54 PM
did u sell it?

grappler
04-04-2009, 02:57 PM
Unfortunately wasnt able to get this due to financial reasons. seen other pics looks good and is a great deal! also I already have a solid body tenor (steel-string though) and they Are great for effects. My steel string is too hard on the hands plus it cant sound doesnt sound uke-y without a piezo, so I really wanted this bad boy. A great deal don't pass it up.

is it steel string? i didnt know that

vahn
04-05-2009, 04:48 PM
Its not steel string, I already have a solid which is a steel string. Thats all that I was saying. This is a nylong string solid-body.

psesinkclee
04-06-2009, 03:50 PM
How many frets are there to the body? The images on BugsGear's site are identical across the sizes lol.

vahn
04-06-2009, 08:13 PM
Maybe this helps, he sent me this image when I was inquiring
http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/39/l_eb9beb524f124d6fb38598caa85125e8.jpg

It looks to me like it joins the body at the 14th fret but is playable to at least the 16th on the cutaway side

UkeNinja
04-06-2009, 08:23 PM
Heineken beercaps in the left upper corner? :cheers:

Guting
04-18-2009, 07:08 PM
still for sale

Jimmy
04-19-2009, 06:27 AM
My steel string is too hard on the hands plus it cant sound doesnt sound uke-y without a piezo, so I really wanted this bad boy. A great deal don't pass it up.

Are Jupiter Creek ukes not the best if you're looking for a solid-body then?

vahn
04-20-2009, 08:48 AM
Its a good steel string. I would use a steel string solid body and nylon for different purposes, primarily when I wanted the sound of an affected uke rather than that of an electric guitar. The piezo and small size of the instrument (at least on my acoustic electric uke) make them sound plunky and ukeish. A good example for me is like a badfish cover. Theres regular acoustic chords, reggae upstrums, and distortion solo parts. On my Jupiter creek the upstrums and distortion parts sound good, but the chordy parts make it just sound like overall im covering it w/ guitar. On my 8 string, the acoustic part sounds great and upstrums good, but I can't use distortion without fuddling with tone nobs and adjusting multiple things. A solidbody nylon w/ piezo would give you the best of both worlds

Also, my kid loves the idea of the little electric uke, (he loves distortion at 4) but the steel strings are still a bit out of hiz comfort zone. And though he hasnt really shown intrest in any of the acoustics, due to their thickness, I think he would prefer nylon. He gets scared after he catches his fingers after a couple strums and isnt really good with a pick yet.

bt93
04-20-2009, 12:09 PM
thread hijackers