Kala Tenor KA-STE(170 shipped/insured OBO)

Leisureclub

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Kala, KA-STE. It was my first uke and I haven't played it much in the past couple of months. It's in good working condition but there is one caveat. The pick up system is unreliable. I'm guessing it's the ribbon, because MGM posted on this board that they go out and cause 98% of the problems. I just tested it and it works, the pick up cuts out randomly. It's got D'Addario's not sure which set because they're guitar strings but it sounds good both plugged in and unplugged. There are a couple of light scratches but I'd consider it in good condition. I tried to get picks without smudging them with my hands but that didn't work out well.

I want 150 picked up(central OK) or 170 shipped. I'm also willing to entertain offers. The only trade I would be interested in is for a baritone ukulele, and I'd be willing to add cash on my end for something a bit nicer.

I'm selling this because of space, that said I'm willing to entertain reasonable offers.

KALA4SAIL001.jpg

KALA4SAIL005.jpg

KALA4SAIL004.jpg

KALA4SAIL003.jpg

I also have some keyboards for sale. Pics of those all on request.
Korg Triton LE(61key) 400 obo
Casio CZ101 250 obo
Roland TR 707 100 obo

And other things, if you want vintage ish keyboards PM me, I've got a decent collection that is just taking up space/collecting dust. I only play the Uke now and need to let this stuff go.

Last edited:
Yeah, comes with a case. Want to trade straight up? Plus a pack of gum of course!

straight up?
DONE!

I just dont play the bari as much as i thought I would. im going to post some pics for you anyway though

pm me your address or phone number and we can discuss.

oh, mine comes with a case too.

here are the pics, by the way, on the last photo (the volume settings) the battery case is missing. I have no idea where it is, but if I cant find it, ill throw in the one from my lanikai. If you have an extra one, or you dont mind the missing piece let me know. the Lanikai one will fit as its the same shadow system
DSC00142.jpg

DSC00143.jpg

DSC00144.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

edit: as you can see, I suck at stringing the Kala bridge system :/

Top Bottom