Deployed soldier needing lessons!

MAGNUTS

Reaction score
To whom it may concern,

I am a soldier who is currently deployed to Iraq and have an ukulele I brought out here with me. I am still learning songs however I am looking to get Uke Minutes and the other lessons Aldrine Guererro teaches. We have the internet but we can't download and we have 30 minutes to use the internet before we have to get back in line to use it again. Can anyone help me out with maybe sending CDs with the lessons on them that I can use on my laptop? I would greatly appreciate it. The internet is sooooo slow out here I can't even stream any of the lessons. PM me if you can help out. Moderators please don't flag me, I'm just trying to get my uke on out here in the desert. I hope I'm not getting greedy but I'd also like a UU shirt or UU stickers from anyone who would like to send me a care package lol. And I can honestly say I've played what I do know (Wonderful Tonight and Banana Pancakes) for people while traveling to Iraq. (The U.S., Ireland, Germany, Kuwait, and Iraq) I think I need to learn more for the trip back in about 6 months. Well let me know what you can do if theres no copyrights etc. Thanks in advance.

-Magnuts

Right on! Thanks for being over there, I do hope you can get out soon though...

I don't have access to any video lessons I could send you, but maybe contact Ryan. He's kind of the the UU web guru.

If written lessons float your boat you could look here: http://liveukulele.com/lessons

Also, be sure to check out Dom's site. He has lots of great tabs that you should be able to learn from: http://dominator.ukeland.com

I hope you can get someone to send you something. Like I said, videos are not my thing.

Take care - I hope Mr. Obama gets all of you guys (and gals) out soon. Thanks,

My little brother is also playing in the sand along with a few friends deployed there.

Would you like a care package from Korea? Free shipping with APO addresses mind as well eh? Hit me up.

Just wanted to stop by and say take care and stay safe.

MAGNUTS, did you ever get a copy of the videos sent out? If not, PM me and I'd be happy to take care of it.

Hey, Aldrine, Ryan and Arron,
What have we done for this guy and what can we members do to help?

This site alone has been a great help. I have come to find listening to Uke Covers converted to MP3 on my iPod help me with stumming patterns and what not. Especially Seeso and his cover have helped me with many songs. Thanks to you all.

Milo

Top Bottom