Lanaiki Flame Maple Concert (LFM-C) & Case $240

jellybean

Reaction score
Lanaiki Flame Maple (LFM-C), new in January (I’d rather have a soprano size). Solid spruce top, gorgeous flame maple back and sides, ebony fretboard, chrome die-cast tuners, abalone purfling on the sound hole, black binding. Upgraded Italian Aquila strings. Hard to come by on Ebay. Bright tones and great playability. Retails for $270, case for $30. FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48.

1086513028.html

Hey your images didn't link properly so I've reposted them, hope you don't mind! You should also try and get a photo of the back of your uke, I've seen this model before and I know a lot of people will appreciate the impressive flame on the back of the instrument. These are really nice ukes and are pretty rare in terms of Lanikais.

3kf3m73p5ZZZZZZZZZ93m072cbf9e4b801329.jpg

3n73m93peZZZZZZZZZ93mab8651d40c591254.jpg

3n43mc3l3ZZZZZZZZZ93m7c73981e0fb41cc4.jpg

3n23mf3lbZZZZZZZZZ93m74baa1898c31133f.jpg

Thanks so much

I do have a photo of the back and will try to post it today. It's a great uke. Hope someone wants it.

I played a soprano version of this in a store once.. it was one of the best sounding and built ukes i have ever played this is a great deal! somone grab it!!! GL on a sale bro

I played a soprano version of this in a store once.. it was one of the best sounding and built ukes i have ever played this is a great deal! somone grab it!!! GL on a sale bro

yeah I agree, it's the same model as one I have but mine was laminate koa wood. Build quality is great and it sounds good. The flamed wood is excellent too.

oooh!

Hi Jellybean! I am interested in giving your uke a new home! Just today I played this uke at my local music store. I've sent you a pm, please let me know the payment details! Mahalo:shaka:

Top Bottom