support for a UU DVD?

MikeB

Reaction score
Hi All,
I have been playing the uke for only 3 months and have found all the info on the UU site to be invaluable.... I can download the viddler and utube clips no probs but ustreamTV clips are more of an issue.

I was wondering if there was any support out there to get a UU- DVD made up where we get the UU team to burn all the uke minutes/ Uke got mail and live lessons onto a DVD that we could buy from the UU store?

If they had a 2008 UU DVD I know I would buy a copy as it would enable me to play/pause all the info at my own leisure....Is there any support for this out in uke-land?
cheers and beers
Mike

do u really need to download them? U can already pause and download at ur own leisure so i dont see a good reason why they should make it.

I guess I see the benefit in revisiting parts of lessons with out the hassle of all the delays in finding the correct location in the stream (and having an active internet connection) .... a DVD may also be useful to people who don't have fast internet (which is huge chunks of the planet).

I guess what I am saying is that I find Aldrine's lessons a great learning tool and really think it would do well as a DVD - maybe divided into sections for beginners/advanced etc.... maybe it is a rubbish idea?

I made a post about this, and think its a good idea, just for the sake of convinience and not everyone always has accsess to the internet

As long as we are chiming in, I would definitely buy a DVD. I have downloaded a lot of the lessons, as I need to watch them offline sometimes, and to be able to do it away from the computer (and on a big screen) would be a plus.

I'd buy it also, especially if it included copies of the live lessons.

As a recent post has pointed out, a DVD would be quite useful to a number of people.

JJ

Lesson DVD

I would like to be able to copy the lessons and play alongs to my IPOD so I can practice away from the house (Yes I'm that bad that my family prefers I play some where else). Anyway, I would pay for a UU DVD.

UPDATE: Just found out that some lessons are available on Itunes as free podcasts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom