You sellin CD's???

freedive135

Reaction score
I had a good laugh today...

I'm sittin on the tailgate of my truck strummin alittle something, killin time while the other half is in the mall shoppin.
I'ts a nice sunny day and the folks are out walkin around some smilin at me others wavin as they walk by...

This lady pulls up in her minivan, rolls down her window and asks me If I have a CD she can buy!!!!!

So I guess I'm getting better....
Thanks everyone for all the help.

I was playin Aldrines lesson version of Island in the Sun at the time... So big thanks to you Aldrine!!!!!

haha thats an awesome story i wish someone would say that to me!

that would make my day LOL

My wife usually listens to a CD. Why I play. Usually turned up louder than me or with headphones on. So I still must suck.

freedive, you a backpacker now?

when i was younger and my friends and I rapped, we used to slang tapes out of our backpack every where : BART, Telegraph, Haight Street, Market, on the campuses, at other peoples shows. kind of common place in the Bay -- E-40 out da trunk! now a days, you see folks selling bootleg dvds.

I had a good laugh today...

I'm sittin on the tailgate of my truck strummin alittle something, killin time while the other half is in the mall shoppin.
I'ts a nice sunny day and the folks are out walkin around some smilin at me others wavin as they walk by...

This lady pulls up in her minivan, rolls down her window and asks me If I have a CD she can buy!!!!!

So I guess I'm getting better....
Thanks everyone for all the help.

I was playin Aldrines lesson version of Island in the Sun at the time... So big thanks to you Aldrine!!!!!
How do you know she didn't just want your body? j/k :nana:

Cool. So when do we get to hear? or do we have cruise the parking lots of shopping centers in Colorado?

That's a toughie Deach... do I save up for a video cam Or another Uke, I was savin for the cam when my Uke shop got in the pretty KoAloha Soprano I now call "Ehehene".

How do you know she didn't just want your body? j/k :nana:

Well Colorado is Cougar Country!!!!!!

Top Bottom