Attn: Hippie Dribble/Jon Duncan

Status
Not open for further replies.

scdano

Reaction score
Hey Jon,
Can you contact me with a PM or email me at info@sunshinecycle.com?
Trying to get in touch and I see that you show up as a guest now.
-Mike

Hey Jon,
Can you contact me with a PM or email me at info@sunshinecycle.com?
Trying to get in touch and I see that you show up as a guest now.
-Mike

I was going to reply asking if you tried to send a PM to him, but I am also seeing that he is a 'guest' now and if you to click on his name in any of previous posts here, it is not clickable and does not show the usual options. I've not seen this before. Maybe he's taken extended leave of the UU forum?

I tried to contact him also like 2 weeks ago here via PM and got no reply, and also sent him a message via YouTube and never got a reply to that either. I just figured he was busy and would reply later on.

He is also absent from my 'Friends & Contacts' in my profile now, where he was there until recently, not sure what happened.

Should we be worried? I hope that he is ok.

Does anyone know why his account is in this guest mode, or why he is offline?

Jon posted a new video on Youtube today.
Do you have the link ? I thought he had binned his YT channel.

I think he wants to concentrate on the git fiddle, as he refers to a geetar, a bit more at the moment and give the uke a bit of a rest.

Do you have the link ? I thought he had binned his YT channel.

I think he wants to concentrate on the git fiddle, as he refers to a geetar, a bit more at the moment and give the uke a bit of a rest.

I second the request for the link mentioned by Student-of-Life, since I do not know his new YT channel and enjoy his videos very much. Please share the link with us here.

Confirming what CeeJay said, I recall he either disabled or renamed his 'Hippie Dribble' (formerly 'Eugene Ukulele') YT channel to 'Jon Duncan Music' or something like that, but searching that on YT turns up empty.

However, I did find this interesting and great video below, from Nov 2014 which I had not seen before:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0K2Z_EL5I

I hope he'll re-join us at some point. I always appreciated his contributions and expertise.

I do hope he is ok..........I really miss not being able to re-watch all his great videos and reading his comments. It was a great inspiration for me so I hope he rejoins us when he feels he is willing/able to.

Hope you are ok Jon...
Come back to us here on UU!
You are much loved and respected here and you belong here!
If I can help you out in any way just let me know...
Cheers!

Lakesideglenn at mac dot com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom