My new Mya Moe is on its way!

KnowsPickin

Reaction score
After just over a year of waiting, my new Mya Moe is on its way.
:D
http://myamoeukuleles.com/uketracker.php?trackingNumber=1721&submit=Track

It is a striped myrtle tenor classic with a Port Orford cedar neck and a maple fretboard and bridge. Based on the pictures, I think it came out great.

It is a 20th wedding anniversary present from my wife Vicky. The inlay at the 12th fret is the name Victoria in Elvish letters, in her honor.

I'm very pleased. I'll give a full review when it arrives next week.

Congratulations, that's a great present! Happy anniversary! :D

It looks beautiful! I can't wait to hear your full review. What a great anniversary gift!

Congratulations, on the anniversary and the ukulele.

It's a beautiful instrument. Can't wait to hear a demo.

A really gorgeous wood set. The Cascade series was a great choice for the body wood. Congratulations, I'm sure you will love it.

Enjoy, it looks wonderful, and the build progression photos were very nice to see...

Anyone besides me hate the UPS online shipment tracking system? My Mya Moe shipped late afternoon of Oct. 1. The last update I've seen was at 1:47am the morning of Oct. 2. I know they do not update their system over the weekend. But it is now late in the day of Monday Oct. 5 and still no change. I'm sorry, it ain't that hard!

I hate the be picky. But I need to know when it will be delivered so I can be sure to have someone at home to sign for it. The predicted date is Oct. 8. Therefore, unless I see much better updates, I will have to camp out at home all day on the 7th and 8th just in case. I don't want to miss it.

***sigh***

Anyone besides me hate the UPS online shipment tracking system? My Mya Moe shipped late afternoon of Oct. 1. The last update I've seen was at 1:47am the morning of Oct. 2. I know they do not update their system over the weekend. But it is now late in the day of Monday Oct. 5 and still no change. I'm sorry, it ain't that hard!

I hate the be picky. But I need to know when it will be delivered so I can be sure to have someone at home to sign for it. The predicted date is Oct. 8. Therefore, unless I see much better updates, I will have to camp out at home all day on the 7th and 8th just in case. I don't want to miss it.

***sigh***

UPS can be slow to update at times. But, they are pretty good about estimating delivery days (but not perfect).
You can change the delivery to be held at the UPS Customer Service Center and pick it up (after waiting in a long line at limited customer hours). :)
Hang in there October 8 will be here soon.

Top Bottom