Im so happy I broke a string

generem

Reaction score
Woohoo. I was annoying my wife last night by doing finger exercises for hours thru out the day when... POP... My A string broke. I should be pissed off cuz I have to buy new strings but I feel like. wow. I actually broke a string??? HOW COOL IS THAT...

I know its probably lame to you guys but I had to share my excitement

I was happy when I broke my GHS strings on my MELE Pineapple because I'm much too frugal otherwise, but had a set of Aquilas already waiting, and the Aquilas really brought out the best from my MELE. :D

I was happy when I broke my GHS strings on my MELE Pineapple because I'm much too frugal otherwise, but had a set of Aquilas already waiting, and the Aquilas really brought out the best from my MELE. :D

I enjoy trying out different strings on my ukes, so a broken string is always a cause to celebrate.

..unless I don't have any strings in stock at the time!:eek:

I enjoy trying out different strings on my ukes, so a broken string is always a cause to celebrate.

..unless I don't have any strings in stock at the time!:eek:

Well, that's what backup ukes are for: playing while you wait for new strings to arrive.

yeah i'm too frugal too, my strings on one of my guitars are nearly two years old and the intonation is knackered but it's alright for playing slide, i just ain't got the heart to change them they are developing sentimental value

The G string on my baritone broke by itself overnight last week, and I didn't have any spares. So it was a good excuse for me to order some Ko'olau Golds from MGM and give them a shot. I don't even remember the last time I restrung that thing or what kind of strings I used, so it was about time.
The Golds sound awesome.

Top Bottom