UkuleleUnderground Film

tshirtandties

Reaction score
Ok Hi Guyz & Gals

Uhm i was just thinking about like making a film,and then i just randomly came on ukuleleunderground forums for abit, and thats when it clicked.
Why isnt there a ukuleleunderground film yet?
Like a sorta over the internet film where everyone whos participating sends there clips and its put together :)

So my question to you is;
1-Do you have any ideas for a film (script,story,name etc)
2-Would you like to take part?

Hopefully if we get some ideas together it should be done maybe this summer?
So if you could get back to me on this with my e-mail address -

ozzywilnecote@hotmail.co.uk

Hope to see some replies soon enough :)

mahaloz and goodbye from england!
tshirtandties

great idea, i sent you a message "atholmes@siu.edu"

How about the life story of deach or RussBuss? ;):D:cool:

There is a film called "Rock that Uke" . I don't particularly like it because alot of the people featured are not that good of players and a few are pretty bad. It probably doesn't help the ukuleles reputataion as a serious instrument. But, I think the idea was solid. Lots of interviews and music with a variety of ukulele players.

you could make a buddy uke road movie where a uke player and a uke hater get thrown together with hilarious consequences.

Whatever the plot, it would have to be a musical.

:music:

JJ

Yeah theres that but i mean for the community of ukuleleunderground,where members can take part in,i think it'll be a laugh to watch it :)

Ok so basically i got some ideas down

ok so theres a ukulele player that goes to hawaii for a weekend as a holiday

at home is his wife and his brand new spanking uke

his wife thinks its a toy and sells it on ebay

someone (member of UU) picks it up

ukulele player comes home and asks wife where the uke is

wife says she sold it cause she thought it was a old wooden toy and tells him who she sold it to

ukulele player goes searching over country trying to find his uke as ukulele players sells the ukulele to another and so on

eventually he finds it on a beach lying on a towel by itself and then walks off into the sunset :p

Ok so i need

The main ukulele player (character)
wife
other uke players
Alot of video cameras

so if you could reply to me stating what you want to be that would be cool :)

There was a good plot device in a post the other day, but I can't remember the post or the poster. The one where Aldrine asked some dude to watch his uke, Mika, for the afternoon. If you find the post I think you'll have enough info to make a screenplay.

Top Bottom