***Deach Appreciation Video Contest***

generem

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals

From all the people here is UU, We can all agree that Deach is one of the most known and respected member. So, I was going to do a Deach appreciation video but after a few days of planning I realized that I’m a horrible singer, can barely play the ukulele, and ugly to boot… So whose gonna want to see an ugly guys that cant sing or play an ukulele try to sing and play an ukulele. It would just be sad instead of funny. So I figured I would leave it up to you guys and gals that feels the same way about Deach the way I do…

Because of his generosity and being an all around great guy, I wanted to hold a Deach Appreciation Video Contest.

Rules

-Must play an Ukulele on the Video

-Must say “This is an entry to Deach Appreciation Contest on Ukuleleunderground”

-Video must be posted on youtube

-Any song can be used as long as Deach is somehow worked into the song or Video.. Be creative. Hell, go crazy and write an original song for Deach if you wish

-Post a link to the Entry here on thread

-Have Fun

-BE NICE..

DEADLINE is April 30th. Winner will be announce the week of May 4th..

Prize
Because I’m broke as hell…The winner will have a choice of anything from the UU store not exceeding $20 + shipping charges.. So for example. UU T-shirt, or Aldrines Suite 409 CD and a sticker pack, or 4 sets of D’Addario strings, or even the ET-3000 Clip on tuner. Or, I can put in $25.00 towards something else in the UU store if the winner wished to buy something exceeding my $20 limit. I thought this was also a great way to support the UU site :D

*** Additional Info ***
Because of the generosity of another UU member who would like to stay anonymous (Not Deach)… the prize money has been doubled. So $45.00 + shipping on anything from the UU store or $50.00 towards a bigger purchase from the UU store…:shaka:

This contest just got deached.. How cool is that...

I was hoping that Deach will help me choose a winner at the end.

Come on People.. Lets give back to Deach.

Its time for Deach to be Deached with kindness.

*** Contest Entries ***

provines - I can see clearly now

DeG - All the Deaches we've loved before...

Link - Red and Deachy

ukeshale - Whippin' Picadilly (Ukulele Cover) / Softcore p***

casetone2514 - Deaches

Dirk.li 1st entry - No Song for Deach

Dirk.li 2nd entry - Wayward Ukulele Son

JKoval - Talk Deachy to Me!

mctrmt - deach appreciation

JT Ukes - Stuck on Deach!

benmealer - The Kinks - Lola cover on ukulele w/ Deach!

MattHaaaaa - Take on Deach [me]

Last edited:
Anyone want to collaborate on a track I'm working on called "Deachy Got Back"?

Requirements:
You're going to need to like Deach's butt
You cannot lie

I won't say it. I won't. Someone else say it.

Aw, shoot.

Deach's 245 subscribers.
LOL!
He's got some of the most interesting videos on you tube!

So whose gonna want to see an ugly guys that cant sing or play an ukulele try to sing and play an ukulele.

I won't say it. I won't. Someone else say it.

Aw, shoot.

Deach's 245 subscribers.

HAHA! my first instinct was to take a shot at Deach since it seems like something Deach himself might do. Looks like u covered it :D

Because of the generosity of another UU member who would like to stay anonymous (Not Deach)… the prize money has been doubled. So $45.00 + shipping on anything from the UU store or $50.00 towards a bigger purchase from the UU store…:shaka:

This contest just got deached.. How cool is that...

4 entries so far...

So right now, these contestant have 1 of 4 chance in winning $50 credit to UU store...

I added links to the entries on the main post

First of all I must apologise to the Stranglers for butchering their mighty fine song.

Secondly, I hope you enjoy this barely altered version of Peaches, entitled:

DEACHES!

Bump up.. we are half way thru the Month... Wanted to make sure this didnt get lost in the forum..

$50.00 Credit from UU store...

Do I have to like the guy to enter the contest? :confused:
Never liked anyone with a shaved head. :mad:;):cool:

Top Bottom