WTB Koaloha Tenor

Jraney

Reaction score
Looking for a Koaloha or Kanilea tenor ukulele, if it's a kanilea I'm looking for something better than a K1.

Post some pics of what you've got.

I'm over in Florida but I might shoot that guy a message and see what's up anyways. I got a Kanilea soprano in and am kind of dissapointed in that it's pretty quiet. Don't get me wrong it sounds great, just not very loud. I'd like to get a Koaloha just to see what the difference between the brands is.

Lol at that guys listing
possible trade for some .223 rem., 9mm, 38 special, .308 ammuntion. new not reloaded, no steel cases only brass.

I wouldnt bring money to that guy.....

I'm over in Florida but I might shoot that guy a message and see what's up anyways. I got a Kanilea soprano in and am kind of dissapointed in that it's pretty quiet. Don't get me wrong it sounds great, just not very loud. I'd like to get a Koaloha just to see what the difference between the brands is.
Does it have Aquilas?

I'm really not sure what the strings are, they aren't aquila's though. Looks like they could be Martins. Think new strings would do the trick?

Most definitely. Everybody has there own preference on strings, but I know for a fact that aquilas would sound good on your Kanilea because that is what I have on mine. They sound great. Besides, it couldn't hurt. A six dollar investment for a $600.00 instrument = a no brainer.

Yeah I'm leaning towards the Koaloha really just to have some variety. I've got a Kanilea and a Kamaka, why not a Koaloha in the mix?

Top Bottom