Washington State Role Call

Ukulele_Junkie

Reaction score
I'm just trying to see who in the forum is from Washington State, the good ol rainy, well on the west side that is. But yeah i've been seeing more people from WA getting on so make some noise.

Oh and if there is enough people, I have an idea somewhere in the lines of a meet up at ocean shores or any other type of big body of water place. whichever's closest to all of us

OR

Go to the space needle and jam there make some money haha.

Last edited:
hey.. im from washington... from bremerton!... it was so nice and sunny today!

yes it was, and it was great, i went up to a place up in renton that sold some Kala ukuleles too. Not too extensive, but they had a nice lanikai spruce top cutaway with PU :D

And also for hawaiin food gotta look into going to seattle again Kauai Family Restaurant

Last edited:
Terrell is from Washington too. Hmm could Washington be the next UU S.D.?

not sure of yet we're pretty spread out, terrell is about 45-1hour away from me, bremerton guys are about 45 mins away also. Hope we can do a UU get together sometime. Spring break for me starts 19th what's everyone else's spring break dates?

Last edited:
Hawaii808: Not enough of a Hawaiian contingent in the Kitsap County area to have a restaurant around here. Like what everyone else said, your best bet is just to hop a ferry and hit up Seattle. People might not like the chain restaurants, but I'm a big fan of L&L. There's one near my brother's place over in Lynwood, and there's one in Federal Way, I believe. The Federal Way location, you can probably drive over to get to...pretty much on the way to the airport. =P

I work full-time and I'm sometimes on-call during random weekends, so a spring break is kinda out of the question. Just gotta find a time when everyone's willing to drive out somewhere. Being in Kitsap County, there's got to be mad incentive for me to drive out somewhere as I'm 45 minutes to an hour away from any and everything. hahah

!

hey ukulelejunkie... do you know were in seattle that kauai family restuarant is?... its weird, cause the restuarant you said about. is were im from (kauai)...haha... and thanks misterlee! .. my spring break is the last day of march... but yea.. i dont know if i told you guys but im only 15 so yea.. ride is kind of a problem..

hey ukulelejunkie... do you know were in seattle that kauai family restuarant is?... its weird, cause the restuarant you said about. is were im from (kauai)...haha... and thanks misterlee! .. my spring break is the last day of march... but yea.. i dont know if i told you guys but im only 15 so yea.. ride is kind of a problem..

i'd love to give everyone rides unfortunately gas sucks, and i drive a SUV. haha we'll think of sumtin in the near future.

Here's the site for u hawaii808: http://www.kauaifamilyrestaurant.com/

I'll try to stop by there this saturday check it out and grab a bite.

Howzit everyone? I am from Poulsbo, WA. I know that before I got deployed we had a few jam sessions over on Viking way. I know there was push to get more. I like hanging with other uke players but do not make it out to SEATTLE too often. I know there is SUPA over there. Maybe we should look at someting local yeah?

Last edited:
So once the weather gets better, maybe a meetup should be in order. I'm thinking Alki Beach, maybe Gasworks, or heck, even somewhere in Kitsap County. haha

ha, i know. the weather has been really crazy. but yeah.. seattle sounds like a good place. or alki would be cool too. just hopefully it won't like hail or snow on us!

Bremerton

im from bremerton... today was a really nice day... kind of weird when it snowed last week. ive never went to a get together with other ukulele players... only like with my friends. it would be cool to go to one... just say where and when.. and ill try to be there hehe...

Seattle here <----- at least for the next couple months. We're moving back to Oahu this summer.

Top Bottom