You guys know where I can get a ukulele in the Philippines?

Bigylittle

Reaction score
Haha well I'm going for vacation and I plan on spending my birthday money. Cost won't really be a problem I think, I have $900 spending money. Also @Aldrine I forgot where but I heard that you got a custom uke in the P.I. right?

A couple of years ago I went to PI and my cousin had an uke. She had told me she bought it in Boracay.

I got my first ukulele in Camarines Sur. If u want something cheap it's ok. Mine was a cheap homemade piece of plywood that cost $3. If u want something better, got to Music Stores in Manila cuz they most likely have better quality. I love the prices there!

I got my first ukulele in Camarines Sur. If u want something cheap it's ok. Mine was a cheap homemade piece of plywood that cost $3. If u want something better, got to Music Stores in Manila cuz they most likely have better quality. I love the prices there!

Haha that's what I heard, kinda why I'm planning on getting one there. Wait which of your ukes was it? I've only seen 2 of your ukes.

Attachments

• P2050001.jpg
    P2050001.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 11
  • P2060001.jpg
    P2060001.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 14
  • P2080003.jpg
    P2080003.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 24
Philippines has what 7000 islands? Where exactly you headed? Cebu City, Cebu Island has a reputation for great luthiers from what I gather.

Top Bottom