what kind of guitar is this?

NukeDOC

Retired Mod
Reaction score
says squier on the tele style headstock, has a strat body, weird pickguard, humbucker bridge, single coil neck, tele style control section, looks like a hardtail bridge.

looks like someone had some spare parts from a strat and tele and just put them together. its almost beautiful.

3na3mb3p2ZZZZZZZZZ93od0460d3d9bd817e8.jpg

is it a guitenstein? frankentar? or is this something thats actually produced by fender/squier that i didnt know about?

Yep, it's a Squier 51. I picked one of those up a few months ago for 100 bucks. It is a badass guitar for that price, I kid you not. The bridge pick up is sweet, the neck pick-up is sort of blah, but the bridge pick up is all I need. They kind of have a cult following. People like to mod them out in all sorts of ways. They're getting harder to find by the day, especially in stock condition, since they're out of production.

awe man, why did you have to tell me that my initial impression of that guitar (it has to be badass) was right!!!

i wonder if that person still has it. theyre selling it for $100.

now i need to sell a kidney to buy it.

awe man, why did you have to tell me that my initial impression of that guitar (it has to be badass) was right!!!

i wonder if that person still has it. theyre selling it for $100.

now i need to sell a kidney to buy it.

Would be well worth the 100 bucks if you can grab it for that.

this is such a bad time in my life. i just saw this little baby go back up on craigslist for $80. how much you think i can get if i hawked my first born?

I bought on of those when they first came out(2004?)Fun guitar.2 years ago they were blowing them out for about $80.Now I see them on ebay for $200 or more.

Blonde51YellowWestone.jpg

Top Bottom