I need a hard case

Ukejenny

Reaction score
I want a hard case, with a shiny exterior, to place all my ukulele swag/stickers on. I have a Blackbird Clara, so I'm looking for a concert case. Preferably, one that is in a bell-like shape.

Any ideas of brands/models/shops?

I'm not sure how it would fit, but I absolutely love my Crossrock 1000 that I have for my Kinnard. I loathe hard cases but don't mind this one at all because it's so light. It's a smooth finish, so perfect for stickers. There not inexpensive, but I use it regularly whereas my other hardcases only get used when I'm going to be gone long enough that I need to humidify my instruments (i.e., my room humidifier would run out of water). I use Mono M80 gigs backs for my concerts and tenors, but they're not so good for stickering. ;-)

I'm not sure how it would fit, but I absolutely love my Crossrock 1000 that I have for my Kinnard. I loathe hard cases but don't mind this one at all because it's so light. It's a smooth finish, so perfect for stickers. There not inexpensive, but I use it regularly whereas my other hardcases only get used when I'm going to be gone long enough that I need to humidify my instruments (i.e., my room humidifier would run out of water). I use Mono M80 gigs backs for my concerts and tenors, but they're not so good for stickering. ;-)

Thank you very much! Yes, they are not cheap, but they do have a nice look to them!!!

Top Bottom