The mandolin equivalent of HMS theukulelesite.com?

Recstar24

Reaction score
Believe it or not, Chicago is pretty low on mandolin retail, so my best bet for a well setup mando is probably online. Thanks!

The Mandolin Cafe has a few vendors who are regular posters. Check there and you can't go wrong. FWIW Folkmusician.com and Elderly have been good to me over the years with mandolin buys, but there are others with equally great reputation and service.

The Mandolin Store, Gianna Violins and Bernunzio's were all great to deal with. Had some really nice Eastman mandolins from Bernunzio's and Gianna Violins.

The Mandolin Store, Gianna Violins and Bernunzio's were all great to deal with. Had some really nice Eastman mandolins from Bernunzio's and Gianna Violins.

Yup, when I went through my lengthy mandolin phase, I bought from all of those guys, and had great experiences with each. Back then, Gianna Violins only dealt with Eastman, while the others were more diverse. Not sure if that's different now. Other reliable online vendors with a good selection of mandolins include Gruhn's Guitars (mostly higher-end), Elderly Instruments, Gryphon Stringed Instruments.

Thanks guys. I'm actually getting more feedback here than I am there ;) appreciate it.

Top Bottom