Ukulele Player is Officially World's Richest Man

Warren Buffet is seriously an amazing person. He's so stinking rich, yet he drives a regular car and lives in the same house with the same furniture that he had before he made all his money. Whenever he talks to he just seems like a genuinely nice person. I'm a fan.

He's definitely a better than person than me. If I had that much money I'd be a total asshole. No doubt about it.

He's definitely a better than person than me. If I had that much money I'd be a total asshole. No doubt about it.

I'd be like Scrooge McDuck and swim in my money everyday. hahahah. jk

just did a little research on the man. wow, now that is someone to look up to!

I was discussing the position of uke player Warren Buffett in the world's rich list a few weeks ago. I think we came to the conclusion he was third or fourth. I read this morning that he's now the richest man in the world. You go, Warren.

You'd have thought he'd use a slice of that $63 billion to get a fancier uke.

That's why he has so much money. A man must have personal rules, and never ever break those rules, especially when it comes to money.

Now me, I might do a little upgrading...

Warren Buffet is seriously an amazing person. He's so stinking rich, yet he drives a regular car and lives in the same house with the same furniture that he had before he made all his money. Whenever he talks to he just seems like a genuinely nice person. I'm a fan.

Also, he will NOT give any money EVER to his grandchildren etc outside of paying for their education!! Ouch!!

that actually warms my heart to hear that a man, a human, with that much money can be such a nice guy.

heck if i had all that money id give more than half of it to charity.

since my dad had cancer i would put 40 billion dollars into cancer research.

:)

with the rest i would start an ukulele shop.

start a book store.

and start a game store.

thats the life. ukulele, fantasy books, and video games.

then id finish off everyday with a chocolate turtle!

:)

“There’s class warfare, all right,” Mr. Buffett said, “but it’s my class, the rich class, that’s making war, and we’re winning.”

Woah. He's really the richest man in the world now? That's value investing for you. Are there any other links that confirm his status as #1 now?

I'm not surprised that Buffet plays the ukulele. He's a contrarian and not afraid to take the road less taken. As for his stash...wow! This guy has more money that I would make in my whole lifetime.

buffet is soo rich yet i hear he gives very large amounts of money to some of bill gates charitys

Top Bottom