Do we have any girls here who sing soulish....

Denno

Reaction score
Hiya!
I am working on making a video for a soul/swing hiphop song (real new swedish soul/swing/hiphop) Its a cover and the singing is in english. I have just started to write down the text and making out the chords for it.

Thing is there is a girl singing in this and I would like to ask if someone would like to make some cowork on this cover.

I have no idea if we have any here. And if you are intressted feel free to write here, contact me by pm or on my youtube account.

I will then show you the song in question that I will try and crack on ukulele. And you can decide if you want to be in this cowork. :)

This is my first try at this and I dont know that many here...well none to be more exact. :D

I don't know if I can sing "soul" - but I can belt it (for better or worse).

I LOVE TO COLLAB - but check out my vids to see if I'm even close to what you're looking for. But you may also be looking for a hottie to play the part - of which I am not, LOL :)

Let me know! I'm game for anything - and no hard feelings! :)

Haha I only care about the actual song. And thats a nice girly way to say "say something nice" so you dont look at all like a "non hottie". ;)

Darn it your voice is so much better then mine. :D
I will get in contact. This is just the beginning of the making so it will be a few more weeks for this to get done I think before I got it just right. And I got the worst cold at the moment that I need to fix.

Ill send you the song on pm here. And you can have a look lisa.

But you may also be looking for a hottie to play the part - of which I am not, LOL :)

If it's any consolation you look extremely cute in your avatar. ;)

I can be a girl and I can try to sing soulish for you.

i would take you out on a date sir Deach :cool:

only if you were a girl hahahahaha

jk

LMAO

Definitely recommend Lisa. I've collabed with her twice and she's the reason anyone watched. Amazing voice.

Check out dorkatron on youtube as well.

WHATEVER!!! John - you're the one with talent fool...I didn't even play, LOL! PLEEEASE come to the Congress!!!

But you may also be looking for a hottie to play the part - of which I am not, LOL :)
Ah, the lies that today's society feeds women.

WHATEVER!!! John - you're the one with talent fool...I didn't even play, LOL! PLEEEASE come to the Congress!!!

Lisa you sell yourself short. You play well enough to accompany yourself while you sing and you sing well enough to make most of us weep with jealousy.

Top Bottom