BLACKBIRD Tenor ukulele for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

LASERMAN

Reaction score
Greetings!

Time to thin the herd. I love it, but it just doesn't get played enough.

It has the MiSi electronics package. ACCESS case. Mint condition.

$1200 shipped.

DSCN2110.jpg

Nice gesture. Hope this goes quick.

OK. $1000 plus shipping to any of our Canadian friends.....for always being friendly and kind on my visits to the Great White North.

That's very kind of you to help out the Canadian buyers. Not too many are willing to do that.
Blackbird is one of the uke on my to buy list . I bought three new ukes this year, I need to control myself.
With you kind gesture, I am sure it will catch a lot of buyers interest not only in Canada but Australia too. Thank you again.

Thanks for the support! Unfortunately, all it has done is bring out the low-ballers. No matter how much you compromise, there are always people trying to push for more...

The uke was $1495 with the electronics, plus shipping, plus a 2 month+ wait. I think I have it priced reasonably.

I agree with you. Priced well and no need to compromise with a low ball offer. Good luck.

I agree with you. Priced well and no need to compromise with a low ball offer. Good luck.

I agree! Seller is very accommodating but it doesn't mean it's a giveaway. Would be nice to see pic of the side and back too.

Laserman is a kicka## username! Nice uke. But too rich for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom