FS: Three Cedar's Soprano with all copper body

Status
Not open for further replies.

provines

Reaction score
This is my last uke that is worth anything. Tough times so it must go.

This is a soprano uke with a spruce top and solid copper back and sides. Lovely voice. A little copper stain on the upper bout. Kinda weird that it would do that there because you don't touch the uke there. It is made by Three Cedars Ukulele Co. which is a one man shop. You can find him on Facebook, https://www.facebook.com/ThreeCedarsUkuleleCompany

A little heavy because of the copper body but it is the only one of its kind. There is a copper disk inside that says it was made for me and signed by the luthier.

Gotta sell it so $350 shipped to lower 48 with a Uke Crazy braided case. If you're in HI or AK, help me out with an extra $20 tossed in for the shipping.

Thanks UU brothers and sisters.

IMG_0689.jpg
IMG_0690.jpgIMG_0691.jpgIMG_0692.jpgIMG_0693.jpg

It is really sad that times are so tough for you.
Thats a special ukulele made just for you.
I really hope that somebody local can "borrow" this for a while until things improve for you and you can buy it back?
I'd be gutted to give up something so 'personal'
Good luck David. I hope times get better, REAL SOON

R
It is really sad that times are so tough for you.
Thats a special ukulele made just for you.
I really hope that somebody local can "borrow" this for a while until things improve for you and you can buy it back?
I'd be gutted to give up something so 'personal'
Good luck David. I hope times get better, REAL SOON

Thank you. The UU community has blessed and humbled me with their support.

The staining looks like the copper side leeched into the end grain and only adds to the uniqueness of this ukulele. I think the prospect that this might happen in other areas only makes the uke that much more special. If it were my own I might try helping it along by scraping a bit of finish off the edge.

If these other guys dont come through with a purchase PM me I might just pull the trigger.

I could easily be talked into putting the uke in a holding pattern for a year or two to sell it back when you're in a better place.

Last edited:
My mom and Grandma would both say s** or get off the pot already. I say this in as friendly and loving a manner as both my elders have. You either want the ukulele or you do not.

Just remember its going to smell like pennies and make your fingers taste funny as your sweat and body oils continue to turn the copper green/blue staining the wood all around the top.

Thank you guys. This has sold. Uke #2 is still available, just toss me an offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom