Tuner buttons

Fleacia

Reaction score
Hi all,

Anyone know if small shaped tuner buttons are out there for ukes? I'm thinking something like this:
http://www.cbgitty.com/tuners-machi...itar-tuners-machine-heads-6pc-3-left-3-right/

I don't necessarily want to replace the whole set of tuners - I like the Grover sealed gears on the uke, just that some other shaped buttons would be a nice touch. I'm pretty sure the buttons I have now are plastic, and I don't mind that.

Thanks for any ideas. :)

I believe the problem one would run into is compatibility of such an item between different brands of tuners. Better tuners can be ordered with different shaped tuning buttons or offer replacements. I haven't see shells yet but the old style tulip buttons are cute.

With that being said anything can be had by throwing a bunch of skill into it or throwing money at someone who has the skill to make it work. In other words anything can be done with enough time and money.

:cool:

I believe the problem one would run into is compatibility of such an item between different brands of tuners.

This is very true, I've tried to swap buttons from one tuner to another but the shape and length of the shaft was different on the two. At that price, $21 for a set of six, it's well worth buying them.

Top Bottom