Line Thai Custom Ukulele

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamo Lab

Reaction score
This ukulele is made in 2013 by one of the famous Thai luthier, "Chang Aeh", under Line Thai brand. His craftmanship is really delicated and beautiful. Her sound is mellow and sweet. Its value is really over than the listed price.

The combination of the wood is really exotic, which is Sinker Redwood soundboard, Brazilian Rosewood Back&Side, Ebony Fingerboard, Mahogany one-piece neck, Ebony headplate. If this wood match is made under famous brand, its price will be more than three times of listed price. I sell this premium ukulele at US$ 750 with US$ 130 shipping cost to USA, Canada, Australia, Asia region.

image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:
Great job playing! Does the uke have certificates for the Brazilian Rosewood for importation to the U.S.?

great great playing! And some awesome ukes in your signature. Gamo's been around for a while--if I were interested in the uke, I'd totally trust him

Having seen that post, I wouldn't want to be the US recipient of this instrument. I can just about hit this lab with a rock from where I'm sitting (not that I would try, of course):

http://www.fws.gov/lab/wildlife_laws.php.

They are serious. So is the US Department of Justice. As builders and players, we may not find convenient and sensible each and every law that affects us but flouting them is a poor idea (not that many of the restrictions, including that on Brazilian rosewood, aren't reasonable).

good point--laws are strict and you don't want to mess with the govt--esp the DOJ

Having seen that post, I wouldn't want to be the US recipient of this instrument. I can just about hit this lab with a rock from where I'm sitting (not that I would try, of course):

good point--laws are strict and you don't want to mess with the govt--esp the DOJ

http://www.fws.gov/lab/wildlife_laws.php.

They are serious. So is the US Department of Justice. As builders and players, we may not find convenient and sensible each and every law that affects us but flouting them is a poor idea (not that many of the restrictions, including that on Brazilian rosewood, aren't reasonable).

UU is not a forum for facilitating illegal transactions. Please consider legal implications for the site owners before posting irresponsibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom