FS: Ohana TK-70G Spruce/maple tenor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hendulele

Check your fleas
UU VIP
Reaction score
Hi folks,

I recently had the great good fortune to buy a Pete Howlett tenor and now I know my lovely Ohana TK-70G (solid spruce top/laminate maple back and sides) is going to be lonely.

Won't you consider giving it a loving home?

It's a wonderful player. I purchased it from Mim about 18 months ago at her shop in Virginia. She gave it a great setup, as she always does.

It has sealed tuners, mock tortoiseshell binding, a glossy finish, and a sweet sound. (I will post sound samples in a separate post.)

Asking $220 including shipping to lower 48 USA. It's currently strung with Martins, and I will throw in a new set of D'Addario extruded nylons (high G) or D'Addario carbons (unwound low G), your choice.

Also, a nylon gig bag included.

I've played it a lot and it needs to be played. That just won't happen so much since I have the Howlett.

Any questions? Ask. Thanks!

ohana-spruce-main.jpgohana-spruce-back.jpgohana-spruce-headstock.jpgohana-label.jpg

Some photos attached. More to come.

More photos of the Ohana tenor (cat not included): Also forgot to mention -- there's a strap button on the bottom (shown below).

ohana-spruce-left.jpgohana-spruce-right.jpgohana-spruce-tuners.jpgohana-spruce-headstock.jpgohana-strap-button.jpg

Sound sample (sloppy chords provided by sloppy player. Sorry.)

Last edited:
Friday bump! I just saw the concert equivalent of my tenor (CK-70G) posted by a music dealer on eBay for $351. Step right up for a bargain!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom