FS: Cordoba 20TM-CE Tenor Ukulele with Case

bobe

Reaction score
Need to re-home this Cordoba with original case. It's in perfect condition with very light play. Sold. Thanks, Bob

IMG_20151012_055028.jpgIMG_20151012_055005.jpg

Here's the overview from Cordoba's site:
Completely handmade, with a solid mahogany top and mahogany back and sides. It features a soft cutaway and electronics.

Last edited:
I have one of those strung in Low G...that is spectacular! If they all sound like mine, everyone should have one. The case is really strong and quality too. I love mine. Good luck with the sale. If I didn't have one, I'd buy this one!

I would like to buy this from you! Can you quote me a total price including shipping to 16801? Also, can I pay via Paypal for buyer protection?

I really liked mine. I gave it to my grand daughter. It was way too brash with the Aquilas on it, at least for my ears, but it's sweet and resonant with some mellow strings tuned low g. The electronics worked well and it sounded good plugged in or unplugged, rich and full sounding, with decent loudness and sustain. The action was spot on up the neck. It was also relatively light. That gig bag is also a decent one for a soft bag. Too many people who haven't owned one underrate it.

Thanks for the advice! I have some ghs artist curated strings (CheeMasiel) I was thinking of trying. These are the Bari-Tenor tuning that I thought might sound nice. If not, I also have some Worths I can put on.

I listened to the sound samples online and I am very impressed the sound and build for the price. This is going to be lots of fun to play!

Having trouble getting my replies to go through to the OP. Wanted you to know I am still interested even if you didn't get my last reply.

Top Bottom